фаберлик вход в личный кабинет россия
olymp trade развод
The Alameda County Fair is bringing an authentic cattle drive through Main Street in Pleasanton this Friday, June 16th to kick off its Opening Day celebration. Fair officials believe the cowboys, horses and steers will feel “right at home” in Downtown Pleasanton.
The cattle drive will start at the First Street and Stanley Boulevard intersection in Pleasanton, where cowboys and cowgirls will guide a herd of 150 cattle through the center of town down Main Street and Bernal Avenue and into the fairgrounds. The event starts at 10:30 a.m. and will last approximately 45 minutes.
No parking will be allowed on the following streets from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.:
- Main Street between Bernal Avenue and Del Valle. (CLOSED FOR EVENT)
- Rose Avenue between Gate 9 and Rose Avenue
- Fair Street between Rose Avenue and Division Street
- Division Street between Fair Street and Pleasanton Avenue
- St. Mary between Pleasanton Avenue and Peters Street
- Peters Street between St. Mary and St. John
- St. John between Peters and Main Street
- Sourced from PleasantonWeekly.com
“This is a first for Alameda County Fair and Downtown Pleasanton,” said Jerome Hoban, the Fair’s CEO. “After months of planning, we are excited to bring a real, western experience to our community. A hundred and fifty head of cattle forging their way through downtown will be a fun and unforgettable sight for kids and grown-ups alike. Bring your family and friends — you won’t want to miss this one. ”
Please join me at my office on Friday June 16th! We are located above Starbucks on the corner of Main and Rose, and our view will be perfect! Our address is 509 Main Street, Pleasanton, CA.